- We deliver fresh and artificial flowers to all major cities in Malaysia.
- Although we provide free delivery in Malaysia, however additional charges may be incurred for delivery out of our standard delivery zone. *Please call to check our additional delivery charges for delivery out of standard delivery zone.
Normal Delivery Time
- Order at least 1 day in advance to ensure prompt delivery. However, if order is placed during our off-day i.e. Sunday or Public Holidays, then we will deliver on our business working day i.e. the next day when business resume.
- Delivery on specific time may require prior arrangement.
Delivery on Special Occasion
- For Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, and other special dates where flowers traditionally are in high demand, please submit your order at least 2 days in advance to guarantee the availability of stocks.
Delivery on Off-day
- Special arrangements have to be made with us to accommodate orders for deliveries on public holidays and/or Sundays. Kindly acknowledge us earlier (1 to 2 days). For example deliveries to be made on Sunday or Saturday order has to make by Friday or Thursday.
If the recipient is not at home/office(receiving address) at the time of delivery, we may choose to:
- Call the recipient to rearrange the delivery time. (The second time delivery will incur additional delivery charges while the delivery charges will depend on the distance)
- Leave the arrangement with a neighbor and attach a note to the recipient's door stating who accepted the arrangement on their behalf.
- If the recipient is at work all day, we suggest sending the flower arrangement to their place of work.