Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for ordering your flowers. Please be informed that all orders from this site are subject to the following notices, terms and conditions.
- All prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- We ONLY accept payment through Visa / Mastercard / Direct Debit / Online Bank Transfer.
- The price of the products listed on the website is subject to change without prior notice.
- All Prices are subject to change during festive seasons including but not limited to Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Mother's Day and Chinese New Year. We deliver your order upon receipt of payment.
- Upon successful order, you will receive a Confirmation Email stating your order details.
- Please provide complete details which requested in our order form to avoid unnecessary delay.
- All goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- No exchangeable for the item/s after purchase or order.
- In the event of a complaint, please email the picture of the gift within 24 hours from the time of receiving.
- We reserve the right to the conclusion promises to investigate into each case.
- Reserves the right to substitute any item in an arrangement with another of equal or higher value depending on stock availability without having to inform/email the purchaser.
- While it is our desire to fulfill your order as per image featured on the website, certain types of fresh flowers, color of flowers, colored materials, baskets or vases may be replaced with new/available stocks at times, subject to availability.
Cancellation of Orders & Change of Particulars
- Cancellation of orders must be made at least 48 hours before date of delivery. A 10% admin charge will be levied for cancellations.
- A 50% charge will be levied for cancellations for notice which received less than 48 hours.
- Changes to particulars such as address, card message and so on must be made at least 24 hours prior to deliver.
NO refund will be entertained for the following scenarios:
- Address given by sender is wrong or incomplete, so orders are not able to deliver;
- There is no recipient contact number (mobile phone) given by the sender, and no one is at delivery address at time of delivery.
- The recipient has moved and cannot be contacted;
- The recipient switches off her/his mobile phone and is not at home or at the office at the time of delivery.
- The recipient refuses to accept the flowers because of her/his own personal problem with the sender.
- The recipient stays in a condominium and the guard does not allow driver to go in and does not want to receive the flowers on behalf of recipient.
Non-delivery due to above case will be treated as order withheld and no refund will be made. However, we will email you a voucher code (discount voucher) for your next order.